8 TV shows I love to watch:
- Biggest Loser
- Dancing with the Stars (go Warren!)
- CSI
- Rachel Ray
- Monk
- American Idol
- Jon and Kate plus 8
- Iron Chef
- Durangos
- Olive Garden
- Subway
- Chili's
- AppleBee's
- Mimi's
- Panama Grill
- Pizza Factory
- I started work at 6 am
- I spent a total of 4 hours on the phone.
- I laughed and played hide and seek with my kids.
- I took Kirt on a date to Texas Roadhouse.
- I watched the CMA's (pre-recorded from Wednesday)
- I drove my taxi (mini van) around town with everyone in it.
- I studied for my Praxis test for 3 hours.
- I slept really well because I took Melatonin before bed.
- traveling to Germany over spring break (if I can juggle it!)
- watching "Twilight" with the girls over Thanksgiving break
- taking my sisters to get pedicures for their birthdays
- sleeping in...if that EVER happens again...
- traveling to Spain with Kirt for our 25th wedding anniversary (We're halfway there!)
- living in a bigger house one day
- becoming free of my medical debt
- talking Kirt into having more kids :)
- The sound of leaves crunching under my feet.
- pumpkin Pie
- fresh, crisp apples
- hot cocoa
- football :) (Ok, Kirt is helping me out...)
- decorating for Christmas
- dressing my dogs in sweaters
- buying new clothes for the "season change"
- to see Brad Paisley in concert
- to have another baby
- to have my kids stay under the age of 12 (ok, not really, but sometimes!)
- to travel the world
- to get my body back in shape (Wait! Round IS a shape!)
- to become a better teacher
- to be blessed with more patience
- to always have my friends & family by my side :)
- Lindsey Barlow
- Paula Wallace
- Janell Mortensen
- Angie Kreitzer
- Megan Wallace
- Aleisha Black
- Annette Keeler
- Julie Phillips
No comments:
Post a Comment