Saturday, February 14, 2009

LAZY DAY!

As I lay here in my bed at 12:30 PM on a Saturday, I can't help but love LAZY DAYS! OK, the real reason I'm in bed is because I really hurt my back a few days ago and Kirt's making me stay in here. It's payback! Since he broke his elbow a couple weeks ago I haven't really let him do much, and I keep saying to him, "Go lay down and get that arm up!" He HATES it. :) So now it's his turn to boss me around, I suppose. This morning when Kirt was elevating his arm again(laying in bed) and I was resting my back (laying in bed), Dallin walked and and commented how unfair it was that he was doing chores and we were laying in bed watching TV. Nothing like that kind of statement to make you feel like a FABULOUS parent. Never mind the millions of times that I'M doing the chores and HE'S watching TV...but whatever. I've given up trying to reason with my stubborn 10 year old. He's too smart. :)

No comments:

New Hits!