Sunday, April 5, 2009

I taped Mia's reaction on this rollercoaster at Disneyland.

I hope you can hear her above my laughing! :)

6 comments:

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Very cute! Glad you guys had a good time!

Aleisha said...

That is HILARIOUS! SHe looks just like you!

Nathan and Amy said...

So fun!! I just love Disneyland!! One of the times we took our kids, we diddn't tell them until 2 hours before we got there. It was great! They thought we were just visiting my sister in Vegas then going home. :-)

Shannon said...

What a cutie!

Marci said...

I love her last comment..."Hey, let's go in there." Anything to take your attention off the horrid rollercoaster. Thank you so much for your comment. I don't like knowing that it won't be over tomorrow, that I have a lot to learn and that I might fail a lot more, but you're right. I've got to remember the truths that are rattling around somewhere up there.

Crystal said...

That's so funny! Poor little Mia. At least she was brave and went on all the rides even if she wasn't really liking it too much. I better not show Harlie. I'm trying to convince her that rollercoasters are fun, not scary.

New Hits!