Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Modge Podge

OK. SO, I'm a little bit of a slacker. What can I say? "Let he who has NEVER gone 10 weeks without a blog update cast the first stone!" Yeah. Take that. :D This is a modge podge (is that how you spell that??) of things that have gone on in our lives since the first of August. Mia started dance, the boys started school, Jaxon was baptized, Mia started school, and I dyed my hair. Pretty eventful! Enjoy the pics.
Mia's first day of dance
Cheese!
I love this girl!
Dallin was the first one to leave for school. He was excited about riding the bus. I didn't take pictures of that for fear of embarassing him! Off to the big intermediate school... 6th grade!
Bye mom!
Boys showing off their new backpacks.
Jaxon's first day of 3rd grade and Noah's first day of Kindergarten.
Jaxon before his baptismal interview with the Bishop.
Dad and Jax
Jaxon with Grandma and Grandpa Keeler
Jaxon with Grandma and Grandpa Smith
We're so pleased with you Jaxon!
Keeler Family 2009
Miss Mia's first day of preschool!
She was anxiously waiting for Miss Keri to open the gate for her first day!
One happy girl. :) She had to wait almost a MONTH longer than the boys to start, and she did NOT like that idea!
My new color! It's darker than I've ever gone before, but I like it!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pic's! They make my heart smile!!! (nice new fall background!)

pdsuwrati said...

Such cute pictures, they are growing up so fast! They could be in back-to-school ads!

Amy said...

WOW! Cool hair! Is it just me, or are backpacks getting bigger? :) We need to do lunch! (or breakfast)!

Anonymous said...

I like your hair dark, too! Looks good! and Jax looks so handsome... wish we could've been there. :)

Crystal said...

I love your hair. That color is so pretty on you. Cute pics of the kids. I'm so glad that we were able to be there for Jaxon's special day.

The Mortensens said...

Love the new hair color!

Maree Allred said...

Love the new do! Did you have it permanently straightened or did you just do that for this day? Looks great!

New Hits!