
One Sunday afternoon I sat down to play my piano and Kirt decided to lay down on the carpet to listen to me (since there was no couch in that room yet, due to the move). I heard Mia come in and saw her lay down by him, but I kept playing. The next thing I knew, I turned around to find this perfect moment. I had to run for my camera before the moment was over. This is one little girl who sure loves her daddy.
5 comments:
So sweet! Nothing like daddy's little girl.
That is so cute! Gotta love the good stuff!
That is so precious! I just love those sweet precious moments! Looks like you had a blast sledding too!
That is so precious! You are one lucky woman.
Oh I LOVE this photo of them. How wonderful to capture such a moment!
Post a Comment