Meet the newest member of the Keeler family. Our little Emmeline was born Sunday, May 16th at 11:16 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. She has stolen the hearts of EVERYONE in our entire family, but most especially her daddy, since he just KNEW she was a girl all along. (Sorry I called you a boy so many times, Emme!)




We love you, Emme!
10 comments:
Congratulations-hope you are all doing well. She is sure cute and I am sure she is being enjoyed by everyone.
Of course, she had to be a girl in order to keep the pattern we had going in our families.
Oh she is darling! We're so happy for ya'll! I'm so glad that all went well with her delivery and that your family is enjoying her so much. Can't wait to meet her in July!
Congratulations! She looks so sweet and soft. I bet Mia is so excited to have a sister.
I'm glad she came early so that you didn't have to be induced!
I am DYING to see her in person! I am SO happy for you, Amberly! (and Kirt, too) Enjoy every moment.
Yeah for you and your darling baby girl. I can't believe you got another girl, you lucky thing you. Have fun cuddling with her while you can and i can't wait to meet the sweet thing. love ya!
She is precious Amberly. Congratulations!
Oh...she is just perfect! Congrats you guys....I'm glad you got another little girl! Can't wait to find out what I'm having.
Yeah! She's here! I bet Kirt is in Heaven to have another little princess... we're so happy for you guys. I want to come visit when things calm down.
So cute and sweet, can't wait to meet her! I'm coming on Wed. can I come and love on her??? Yes I'm at P.D. right now and yes I'm supposed to be listening to training :) Just had to tell you your title had me breaking out in song and now "ISN'T SHE LOVELY...isn't she wonderful" is stuck in everyone's head. MISS YOU, so glad you're enjoying sweet Emme!
CONGRATS! Couldn't think of a 2 letter name you loved eh? Thats ok, I love her name! I'm sure she's been extremely snuggled and loved by everyone.
Post a Comment