Saturday, October 16, 2010

Looking back...

I'm not really a sentimental person, but sometimes while I'm looking back through old pictures of my kids (when they were REALLY young) I can't help but fall in love with them all over again.

In honor of Halloween I found these old pics that I just couldn't resist posting. They were taken in 2006, back before I was a part of the blogging world. :)

Noah, age 2 1/2

Mia, 17 months

I guess I was so focused on these little ones this year that I didn't even take any of Dallin and Jaxon. Well, at least I couldn't find any in the file. Is that possible? (Grandma and Grandpa Keeler were on their mission, so I couldn't steal pics from them!) Hmmm...I win "Mother of the Year Award" once again. Hey. After you've birthed 4 kids in 7 years, we'll chat.

1 comment:

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

I'm always winning the 'Mother of the Year' award....so no worries!

New Hits!