Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I PASSED!

Last night I looked my results up for the Praxis test that I had to take. I passed! Woot Woot! (Don't ask my kids about the crazy dance I did around the house...)

This may not come as a surprise to YOU, but I am finally feeling some relief. I have never been one of those who does really well taking tests. In fact, I would argue that I have test anxiety. I can recall all kinds of information when I'm in a conversation with someone, but it all flies out the window when a test is put in front of me. ESPECIALLY when there is serious pressure (you know, pass this test or you can't keep your job pressure).

I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for helping me remember and recall answers to be able to pass this test. I know it was through His help that I passed!

6 comments:

The Keelers said...

Way to go Amberly!!! We are so proud of you!

lakeelers said...

Yea!!!! I am excited for you. I can only imagine the pressure. Glad I didn't have to do that.

Way to go.

Unknown said...

Yay! Good for you! I know how hard it is to have that pressure. I too have test anxiety, and it makes it super stressful. Glad you can finally feel a little relief. :)

The Mortensens said...

See? I knew you'd pass! I'm surprised that you were required to take it at this point. Was this your first time?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!

Julie said...

You rock the house! I'm so proud of you :) I'm sure you passed because of our test prep session :)

Maree Allred said...

Good job, Amberly!! I'm sure you're glad to have that behind you.

New Hits!