Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nursery Girl

Emme's first day of nursery at church was a couple of months ago and she is LOVING it. I did manage to snap a picture of my big girl that day!

This child came to our family as the 5th child for a reason. She LOVES friends. When the kids leave for school, she screams...in sadness. When we pick them from the bus stop after school, she screams...for joy. She is one social creature. Oh, and did I mention that she is BUSY? B.U.S.Y. She makes all of us laugh on a daily basis. She keeps the kids humble and she keeps Kirt and I young. She's a gift. For sure.

2 comments:

Maree Allred said...

So cute. Nursery is always such a wonderful benchmark! Now you'll actually be able to go to class... :)

Unknown said...

I love that darling little girl of yours! So adorable. :) What a big girl!

New Hits!