I love this man. Love him. If I were to die today, he could carry on the whole sha-bang without missing a beat. Really. I know you are probably scoffing, but I often tell him he is a much better wife than I am! He does laundry, cleans toilets, washes dishes, you name it. Not only is he great help around the house, he treats me better than I deserve. ALWAYS.
He had a birthday last week and turned 38 years old! I love that he is in his late 30's and I'm still in my early 30's. :)There are so many words to describe him, but these were my choices this year:
1. handsome
2. loving
3. kind
4. loyal
5. humble
6. obedient
7. friendly
8. complimentary
9. trustworthy
10.courageous
11. easy going
12. helpful
13. outgoing
14. happy
15. studious
16. spiritual
17. cheerful
18. hard working
19. willing
20. repentant
21. wise
22. faithful
23. protective
24. encouraging
25. compassionate
26. brave
27. funny
28. unselfish
29. honest
30. peacemaker
31. righteous
32. playful
33. energetic
34. powerful
35. wonderful
36. musical
37. passionate
38. perfect...well, perfect for ME! Love you, babe. More than ever!
4 comments:
Amberly...you are so sweet. I'm glad you continue to find so many qualities in the man you are married to. You two make a great couple!!
Definitely better than my fish face... ;)
I miss you Keelers! I'm glad to know you guys are doing so well! You sure did find a gold mine in Kirt! I've been reading through some past blogs, and am glad they are there. Thank you. I am honored to know your family, and miss you all so much. I miss the choir! Oh! How I miss it!
Anyway, so glad to have decided to browse these wonderful musings on the Lord's day! Your family is an inspiration to me!
I so agree, he is a wonderful man and son.
love you
Post a Comment