Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Dress up!

I failed to get a picture of all the little goblins together this year, so here they are individually:

The pretty kitty
The cutest cowgirl
The knight in shining armor
The Jedi and The Sith
(Can you tell which is which?)

Worst enemies (Too TRUE! Haha.)

5 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Love the costumes. So cute!

Shannon said...

Cute! I love the costumes. What cute little trick-or-treaters you have. I love Mia's freckles.

Crystal said...

They all looked so great. I love Jaxon's evil Sith glare:). Ha ha. It was so fun to be able to spend Halloween with you guys.

Becky Seymour said...

CUTE! I love the kitty cat! We should have kept her with us! Seriously your baby needs to come here for at least half a day, Berkely would love it. SERIOUS!!!

~Kreitzers said...

OH how I wish my life had a little tu-tu in it....SO FUN! Love the Star Wars enemies as well, they are really playing the part ;)

New Hits!