Saturday, August 13, 2011

Looking backward...

Crumbum. There are a very few things I'm good at, and a LOT of things in my life that need improvement. I found my old journal yesterday. The one that Kirt and I received as a wedding gift. I wrote in basically every time I had a baby. (Yes, I have like 23 pages for 15 years of marriage.) That is, until I started this blog. The good thing? I blog more than I wrote in that journal. The bad thing? I REALLY need to do better. Significantly better. And my next goal is to have books made of each year of blog posts. (Can anyone recommend a website for this??)

Anyway, back in APRIL,(EESH)I guess I didn't post pics of Easter Sunday. The kids looked so cute. I love the boys' ties. :)

















4 comments:

lakeelers said...

Love every time you post. It is fun time for me.

Unknown said...

Luv your cute kids! My sister showed me this amazing website to make blog books from. The problem is that it's kinda a lot of work. But all the other sites just plug stuff in and some pages end up having like one sentence on them so it's hundreds of pages and way too much money. Anyways, I'll look on my other computer for the link and you can check it out. I started a blog book and never finished it. I really need to get on that. Dangit. :)

The Mortensens said...

YAY! I'm glad you'll be posting more. It's fun to see pictures of your family and read about what's going on in your life. Make it seem like you're not so far away!

Maree Allred said...

Very cute!!

New Hits!