Noah performed in his first grade program (but all the pics were really crappy.)
We spent many nights at the Washington City baseball fields. Jaxon actually got to pitch one night and he was SO excited. I love watching this boy play! (Sorry, crummy quality on the pics, I know. I only have a point and shoot camera.)
Grandparents came to watch too!
Mia and Emmeline both had birthdays. I posted about Mia's birthday, but not Emme's. We had the family come for dinner and a party, but the birthday girl just couldn't stay awake. It was too cute!
Grandpa sure loves this little girl.
And so does her momma.
We tried to wake her up to open her presents, but it just wasn't happenin'.
It's my party and I'll sleep if I want to!
The kids had fun opening her gifts...
And Emme slept on.
Next came Mia's Kindergarten graduation. This was a hard day for me, but she looked so cute. My big girl!
Dallin had his final band concert of the year, but we (that means I) forgot the camera. :( (BLAST!)
And Dallin performed with Kirt and "Lieto!" for their end of year concert.
And of course, we musn't forget Dance Recital!
Whew. Well, there you have it. May in a nutshell.
6 comments:
Luv all the pictures! Especially the ones of Emme sleeping through her birthday. So cute. :) Poor tired girl haha. Sounds like May was a super busy month for you guys! :)
Those with Emme sleeping made me laugh. Too funny, well at least you tried and have pictures to document her big celebration.
The pictures of Emme sleeping through her birthday party were too funny! Poor girl! Too much excitement, I guess.
Looks like it was a busy month filled with many good memories.
May was sure a busy month for sure. But it was fun
I love the pictures of Emme sleeping through her party. So cute!
How fun! Looks like you had a busy May just like us--glad we both survived!! :)
Post a Comment