Thursday, June 13, 2019

Emme turned NINE!

Emme just turned 9 and finished 3rd grade! Can you believe it? Here are a few of her favorite things: Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Favorite Treat: Brookies (Cookie/Brownies) Favorite Activity: Riding my bike Friends: Shaylin, Halle, Elin, Bralei, Ella Keeler, Ella Woodruff Favorite Book: Owl Diaries Favorite Movie: Descendants 3 (not out yet, but excited for it!) What I am good at: running, playing with friends, playing piano, art What I am not good at: chasing Ruby If I could meet a famous person who would it be: Dove Cameron When I grow up I want to be: A Veterinarian If you could change anything about yourself what would it be: to care for others the way I care for myself What I like best about myself: Being different than others. My goals: go on a mission, get married, get a dog, have 8 children What would you be sad if you lost: my dogs If I had one wish what would it be: to read the scriptures and bring them with me everywhere

No comments:

New Hits!