The Krazy Keeler Klan

Thursday, June 13, 2019

My greatest blessings

I told my kids the only thing I wanted for Mother's Day this year was a selfie with each of them. I'm the luckiest mom in the world! These kids are some of the finest heaven had before they were sent here. My patriarchal blessing says so and I believe it!
Posted by Keeler Klan at 6:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

New Hits!

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  December (4)
  • ►  2009 (28)
    • ►  January (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2010 (32)
    • ►  January (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2011 (26)
    • ►  January (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  January (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ▼  2019 (3)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • Emme turned NINE!
      • My greatest blessings
      • Ella's favorites!

My Blog List

  • The Strattons
    8 years ago
  • Jenna
    10 years ago
  • Mortensen Family Memoirs
    10 years ago
  • Nate & Sara Holmes
    12 years ago
  • The Anderson Thread
    12 years ago
  • Matt & Kendall Keeler
    13 years ago
  • The Kreitzers
    13 years ago
  • Brandon and Norine Barlow
    13 years ago
  • Shenanigans
    14 years ago
  • Brownie Bytes
    14 years ago
  • Life After School
    15 years ago
  • Everything's bigger in Texas
    15 years ago
  • Mitch and Kim Barlow
    16 years ago
  • Jeremy and Angela Barlow
    16 years ago
  • The Coombs Family
  • Bradley and Julie Barlow
  • Sam and Becky Seymour
  • Felicia's Cooking Blog
  • Shane and Kim
  • ~Balta, Julie and Marcus~
  • Genius
  • The Smith Family
  • Corey and Lindsay Barlow

Kids say the darndest things!

  • 11/2011 When asked if she is in trouble, Emmeline mimicks, "Bub-bow?" So cute.
  • 8/15/11 When Mia was asked how her first day of first grade went she said, " It was LOOOOOONG." Kirt then asked her what part of the day made her the most nervous. She replied, " The part where I missed my mom."
  • 9/11/10 Mom: Mia, you're going to have to entertain yourself while I get some work done. Mia: Please don't say entertain yourself! It's boring.
  • 9/10/10 Mia: "Mom will you make me a sandwich and put it in a suitcase?" (She meant a baggie. :)
  • 5/17/10 Noah holds baby Emme in the hospital and says, "Oh, mom. Can we keep her forEVER? She's SO soft."
  • 12/30/09 Mia is singing "I love to see the Temple" to herself. This conversation followed: Aunt Annette: Mia, are you going to the temple someday? Mia: No, I just like to sing that song.
  • 11/24/09 Mia tells anyone and everyone that her Grandma Keeler took her to the "Googly of Trees". (Jubilee of Trees)
  • 11/22/09 During sacrament meeting, Noah leans over to me and whipsers, "I know why you love me so much! Because I have so many freckles on my cheeks!"
  • 11/19/09 Jaxon explains to me that Anakin Skywalker turns into Darth Vader because he loses his temperature.
  • 11/1/09 Noah calls mashed potatoes "smashed potatoes" and therefore, Mia calls hashbrowns "smashbrowns". Of course! Doesn't that just make sense? :)
  • 10/5/09 Noah said the prayer tonight. "Please bless all those who are pained, especially mommy, that they will get better." This kid does my heart good. :)
  • 9/26/09 Mia came in the room looking quite sad after being told to clean her room. She looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes and said, "I need a baby sister to help me clean my room!"
  • 9/25/09 Mia came in and gave me a kiss. She then giggled and said, "Haha! I have chopstick on, Mom!"
  • 9/24/09 Mia: "Mom, will you pay me to moo the lawn?"
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.