Saturday, March 5, 2011
Cute little lady
I captured a little of the "cuteness" from this little one this week and wanted to share. She has such a great disposition and is just plain fun! It makes me very sad that she is almost 10 months old. (Sorry, I try not to make the blog all about the baby, but sometimes it just happens!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How could you possibly resist posting these cute pictures and commenting on your sweet baby? Besides, your blog doesn't seem imbalanced to me. :)
So glad that we get to see this cute little thing every once in a while.
Love ya
Amberly! I just want to come and SQUEEZE her she is so stinkin' cute! P.S. I'm so jealous that you are able to dress her in summer like clothing. I am still putting a darn beenie on Braylee everytime we leave the house.
Ahhhh! She is just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing her cuteness with us. :)
BTW- I love her shirt! They they make them in my size? I wish I dressed as cute as my kids.
Emme is so cute! Love her little cheesy grin. Share her cuteness all you want.
Post a Comment