I won a family photo session for New Year's and we finally kept everyone well enough to get it done. Thanks SO much to Stefanie Stratton at SugarSnap Photography for taking these awesome pics! Just a few of them:
Who is this grown-up handsome guy? What a stud muffin! (Remember that phrase? LOL) My sweet, sweet boy. She loved the "popcorn" on the trees! Who could resist this face? I wanna squeeze those cheekies! This is one of may favs.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They're are so cute. I love your rainbow color shirts.
5 comments:
They're are so cute. I love your rainbow color shirts.
They are super cute. You have such a super cute lil fam! And I love the solid colored shirts. Looks really good.
soooo sooooo soooo sooo sooo cute. i can't say it enough! Love all of them! Great job MOM! (and dad, i guess!LOL)
Very cute! Thanks for posting them so that we could all enjoy.
YAY!!! My favorite is the stair pic as well. I love the kid's faces while y'all are kissing! Mia looks so pretty framed by those popcorn trees. ;)
Post a Comment