Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Up to no good!

Aren't I cute? Yeah, I know. I'm the best child ever and I NEVER get into any trouble. I am a perfect angel.

Hmmm. That looks interesting. My mom went to change the laundry. I wonder what she would do if I explored that...

Hey look! I found my sister's toy! This might fit in there. I wonder what would happen if...

Oh no! She's back! Awww, man...caught in the act! Well I guess all I can do is smile. Maybe next time she changes the laundry I can get away with it...

Can you believe that? She really found that and was almost sticking it into the outlet when I came back in the room! Yeah. I bought outlet covers at Wal-Mart today and they are all in place now. Better luck next time, sweetie pie! This child hasn't even been mobile for 2 weeks yet but she's wasting NO time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sneaky sneaky. Good thing you caught her! :)

The Mortensens said...

Good thing she has a cute smile to make up for her naughtiness! Glad you caught her!

New Hits!