Monday, June 6, 2011

Mia's favorites


Emme wasn't the only birthday girl in May. Mia turned 6(going on 16!)and we attended Grandma's funeral on her birthday. She was a good sport about it though. We let her open several presents in the car on the way home. I saw this on a friend's blog and asked Mia to answer these questions about herself:
Favorite Food: "Blueberries, Strawberries and Macaroni"
Favorite Treat: "Hershey's white bar" (Cookies and Creme)
Favorite Activity: "Have lemonade sales in the summer"
Friends: "Pyper, Laney, Lizzie, Maddie, Lily, Breanna"
Favorite Book: "Pinkalicious: School Rules"
Favorite Movie: "Barbie: A Fairy Secret"
What am I good at: "Dance and Math and I'm going to like piano"
What am I not good at: "I'm not good at sports."
If I could meet a famous person who would it be: "Hannah Montana"
When I grow up I want to be: "A dentist"
If you could change anything about yourself what would it be: "Change my eyes violet and I'd like my tooth to grow in fast."
What I like best about myself: "That I'm good at math."
My goals: "I want to help kitties in trees and I want to help pick apples, and I want to help my grandma, and I want to eat a whole batch of watermelon...oh, and I want to learn how to get my hair done!"
What would you be sad if you lost: "My Zhu Zhu puppy"
If I had one wish what would it be: "To be like you!" (Aww! Melt my heart!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Amberly! I love that cute girl of yours. Loved the survey. That was fun.

Kim said...

Sweet sweet girl!!

New Hits!