Thursday, June 9, 2011
Summer haircuts
Kirt and the boys shaved their heads at Christmastime in support of one of the 5th grade students at their school who was battling cancer. They loved it so much that they begged for the haircut again when school was out. One day I was busy working away on my computer in the basement and I came up to find a bunch of bald boys. Kirt had shaved all their heads! Oh well. It's summer and at least now I don't have to bug them to comb their hair every day. :) If only I could talk MIA into that, right? Haha...just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is too funny -- hope they don't end up with sun burned heads the first day. BTW, congrats on your test and to a busy summer!! Love Ya!!
Looks like the the Keeler boys to me.
Post a Comment